Pro-Biafra Militants gives 20 days ultimatum to oil firms operating in Bakassi Peninsula

Official Release: BNL gives 20 days ultimatums to oil firms in Bakassi to stop paying taxes to Cameroon, Nigeria

The Biafra Nations League, BNL, has accordingly, banned oil firms in our operational headquarters of Bakassi Peninsula from paying taxes to the governments of Nigeria and Cameroon. We, therefore, issue 20 days ultimatum to all oil firms in the Peninsula, to desist from paying taxes to Nigerian and Cameroon governments.

Let this be a warning and caution that undermining our directive, the BNL Militia loyalists will carry out operations to sack the companies from the Peninsula.

We have maintained that the companies will not be allowed to keep remitting taxes to the government of Nigeria who benefits 60% of our oil revenue, and the French government of Cameroon who in the other hand benefits 40%.
BNL members have been mandated to ensure compliance. Biafra is entitled to the highest percentage of the oil revenue generated from our land even though we are not yet a sovereign state.

BNL will halt oil exploration in the Peninsula and ensure that the League will forcefully evict all oil firms that defies or ignores the directive of our group.

Ebuta Takon,
Deputy National Leader of BNL,
Head of Operations, BBS Media.●



, , ,



%d bloggers like this: